Tuesday 24 April 2018

Faire Lands


Today, I'll tell you why I relay, why Fantasy Faire has been close to my heart for many years now.
And while I do that, will also show you a few more snapshots I took while exploring the fairelands this year !

Nearly 10 years ago, shortly after discovering Second Life, became friends with a beautiful soul, a lady who did not care that I was basically a newbie, a true friend that's been there for me through thick and thin, someone, whom, even if we were not blood related nor ever even seen face to face, became a sister to me, and I loved her dearly.
This month, on the 5th, has been nine years since she lost the fight, and to the very end, she never lost faith, she never gave up, not even when things got really....really bad.
My God, she was so fierce, can only hope to ever have at least half the strength in life that she did.
Do wish we've had more time, and not one day passes that I don't miss her dearly.
Gneowen, you'll never be forgotten, always be loved. ❤


For this photo, I am using the
*C:K* Kittenz Nexxis Dark Elf Avatar you can find on The Bazaar Dungeon sim
An adorable tiny elfling by Curious Kitties I just know Genie would have loved ❤


And, as promised, here are some more photos, and urge you to make some time, you have to explore all the 15 gorgeous sims yourself, to discover all they have to offer !







No comments:

Post a Comment